Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Winter Bliss, Wedding Anniversary, Freebie and Competition.

Good Day Ladies! (and Gent, of course)
My two November kits are up at Digi Styles Designs.

Here's the Preview
Click on the preview to go to the store for details and larger image.
Click on the Extra Preview of close up view of the individual elements and pages.









Click on the preview to go to the store for details and larger image.
Click on the Extra Preview of close up view of the individual elements and pages.


Now, just to remind you to go to the LATEST COMPETITION page to find out how to easily win 3 awesome quickpages from the FUN AUTUMN line.

Today I am working on adding more elements before the grand sale. If you have not heard about it have a look at them below:


Yup, what do you know? Two sales in a week!
All together 9 days sale. Don't forget to tell your friends that.

After the huge day sale, I am having a grand opening week long sale at Digi Styles Designs. I have been designing for a while but only for my own layouts and for my friend. (We are now poles apart, geographically).

In October, I decided to be a designer for a store, and I have been setting up my products for you. I have about 9 kits, personal use and commercial use too. Many cute hand drawn elements and a few alphas.

I love making Asian kits and cute, bright papers and elements.
Here's today's freebie, the Hedgehog B. If you miss out the first hedgehog, it's in my previous posting. The 15 days freebies last for two days each day. So today is the last day for the Hedgehog A download. Remember to tell your friends. The freebies are all Personal Use only (No passing or exchanging with your buddies, send them here to my blog) but the 15 days freebies will be in store if you want the Commercial Use version.

Remember to visit the LATEST COMPETITION page for 3 extra freebies! Make your Layouts today!!
(Freebie expired! Sorry)
Click preview to grab Hedgehog B.
Have a great day making the layouts with my two cute little pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment