Thursday, November 4, 2010

GREAT NEWS!! & Freebie

People's been asking why they have to wait for 2 weeks for my sale. Well, what do you know, I have been thinking and thinking all night and decided to have the sale a week early. I have been designing for Christmas too so I can put that up for my Grand Opening sale. So here's the new date of my week long sale.





It's next Monday! The 8th to the 15th..
I am also excited about my Christmas products as well, some of the things I have made are in the Blog Banner above.  Hopefully by this weekend I can show you some previews too. Today I am working more on the Christmas Things .. the theme is Christmas Market... so a lot of knick knacks for your Christmas layout on the way.

On the downside, no one has yet to send me layout for my Latest Competitions, but it's due till the 15th so maybe someone will participate. I know, it takes time to make a nice layout and it takes time to know me and my designs to have someone participate in my blog activities.

Today's my busy day, my Autumn break is over and I have to get back to my German Language Course.. it's a year long commitment. So far I am enjoying it.

Here's today's freebie. Another frame.



Yes, it's another cute frame from my hedgehog series. Well you must be wondering if I am still going to give you 15 days of freebies since I moved up my sales, right? As promised, the 15 day freebies is still on. What are you thinking? I am not an Indian giver, taking back what I have promised you.
So, don't forget, join my competitions and you get 3 more freebies.

Checkout  my products at the store: Click on the shop's name below.
Have a great day. Don't forget to click here for today's Freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment