Saturday, November 6, 2010

Surprise, surprise!

What's the surprise? Read on my friend!
I got my first Christmas sale already. It's a great surprise because I just put up my Christmas things at the Christmas Market yesterday!
I sold this beautiful Christmas Tin Foil papers.
 My products are good quality and come in good prices too. This Tin Foil set is $2.
All my products selling in my Christmas Market is also Commercial Use OK too.

Read on for more surprise :)












Well, I have moved my last month's Birthday Freebie off the shop and into my blog. Please go to the Freebie page to get it.
If you are thinking of getting some of my work samples this is a good freebie to get. Just click on the preview to grab it.










(Freebie Expired! Sorry) Today's freebie is another set of hedgehog brads. I just could not stop making them. They are so so cute and adorable. Don't tell me you don't like them. I just love their chubby faces.








Let me show you more Christmas Market Preview today.
Click on the preview to have an enlarge view or better yet, got to my store and see all the things in the Christmas Market.




Now if you go to my store another freebie is waiting there for you besides this cute little hedgehogs. That's the surprise for you. Two freebies in a day. (Psst! Click on the Christmas Market phrase.)
So have a great weekend and don't forget about my Grand Opening sale coming MONDAY the 8th to the 15th!!

Tschus!

No comments:

Post a Comment