Wednesday, November 3, 2010

15 days Freebies.

Today the weather in Germany is cloudy and windy. Only my Christmas designing is cheering me up. Lots to do here at the moment. We need to fill the water in the heating machine, and change our car wheels into winter wheels. So many new things to know and experience.

Today we have the third installment of my freebies leading to my grand opening sales. It's a cute lovey dovey frame: a wooden frame with my cute hedgehogs and paper hearts.
It's quite challenging to come up with 15 freebies for my friends and fans. I really want you to like my freebies.

Remember I have the Latest Competition in the competition page. First five persons created a layout using my two hedgehogs will receive the
FUN AUTUMN quickpages for free.


(Freebie Expired! Sorry)
 Here's the preview of the QPs.

I like to share with you about my Christmas sales too. It's right after my Grand Opening. It's a theme call CHRISTMAS THINGS. I am planning to make it like a Christmas Market feeling like the ones in Germany. (As I am now living here) Little trinkets for sale for .50cents to 1.99. Everybody loves Christmas sales. Some of the things I have designed is on my Blog banner, my favourite are those chocolate Santa and the Reindeer twins. Well, only one of them is out today.

Grab your freebie here. Thanks for taking time to come here, my returning friends and a big welcome to my blog for those who are new. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment