Monday, November 15, 2010

Grand Winner! $1 Sales! CT Call.

Good day to all Scrappers!
I have a few people participated for my Guess My Kit's Name freebie Challenge.

Thank you Lea, Maria, Yuka, Jeannie and Fatimah for participating. Most of you got it very close to the Kit's name. Only one person got it right and that's Jennifer of Canada! So I will be sending you your freebies and for the rest of the ladies, I will also send you some freebies. Before I reveal my new kit, I have another announcement to make.

Tomorrow I will be having a $1 sale in my store. Everything for $1! That's because of my Anniversary!

Here's my new kit for November. I hope you like it. It's called Love in Asia. I enjoyed making the papers, the lanterns and the little Chinese Qipaos!


It's $4 for this kit but for only tomorrow it's $1! So don't forget to go to my store tomorrow.

Today's my last day of freebies. I hope you have been enjoying my stuff, although not many actually say hello or thanks. I will leave them on until I ran out of space.

Oh by the way I am still having my CT call!




Here's my last freebie from my 15days freebies. I had lots of fun doing it. Click on my name to get it.


Have a good day.
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment