Monday, November 1, 2010

Sneak Peeks, Anniversary, Sales & Freebies

1st November here
This month is an exciting month for me, and for you. I am having a grand opening sale. Don't miss it!! Put a mark in your datebook or organizers.
Here's the information of my big sale this month.



Now you see how excited I am? I am a designer exclusively with Digi Styles Design. The shop has so many new designers and I am one of them. Last month I have been busy setting up my products, learning the ropes etc. I have over 20 products in DSD and soon they will be all on sale including my two November CU Kits called WEDDING ANNIVERSARY and WINTER BLISS. Here's the preview:


I am now working on more Christmas kits, some brushes and some cute Autumn elements like this one. Cute little hedgehogs. The freebie comes in two parts, as there are two cute hedgehogs. Part one is today.
(Sorry, the link has expired)
Come back tomorrow to grab the second one. Don't forget to go to the Competition page to see what MORE freebie you can get this month.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment