Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Winner, CT call and Sneak Peak

http://digistyledesignsblog.blogspot.com/Hello there Scrappers..
As you know I am having a CT call. Please have a look below. If you know any fellow scrappers would like to be a CT team please send them here, thanks.

 Last two days of Sales at my store. Everything is 50% in my entire store. Don't miss it. Christmas elements, Christmas papers, paper packs and more!!
I have been busy designing a new Asian themed Kit that will be out soon. Here's a sneak peek below.
Here's today's freebie challenge, all 5 Dec 365 QP if you can figure out what it the title of my new Kit!
That would be fun right? And the first 5 people that got the title correct will also receive the Christmas Time Tea Break.

Here's today's Freebie Challenge.
Last but not least here's the link to DSD Blog! I am helping out in writing the DSD blog so I am quite excited about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment