Saturday, November 13, 2010

4th day Challenge

Good Morning Ladies and Gents.
Another day another winner.

Brown L. of USA is the winner of yesterday's make a comment challenge. She shared, "My children are joys of my life, I wish them greatest joy growing up in my home and have good future."

Congrats Brown, L! You not only received yesterday's QP, I am giving you the first 3 days QP and the winner's prize.

Today's freebie challenge is...
 
Presents! and today's sharing is "Your favourite Christmas Presents and why?"
I remember my favourite Christmas present when I was young was a Barbie doll. It was a fad that year in Malaysia, every girl in the neighbourhood has one but it was too expensive. I did wished for one for my Birthday but I got is in Christmas time.  I still have that Barbie, she's a little worn, with dull blonde hair and still wearing the dress I made for her the next year.

Email, write a comment or leave a IM message today. I can't wait to hear from you.

Two more days of sales at my Store. 50% all my product and a CT call.


No comments:

Post a Comment