Thursday, November 11, 2010

We have two Winners, CT Call and 3rd Day blog Challenge.

Good Morning to all!
Today I am happy to announce two winners one from each day blog challenge.

Nakamura, J from Japan won yesterday's sharing.
She shared, "My new scrapping goal for next year is to put more effort in my 365 project."

Schmidt, P from US won the first days blog freebie.
She shared, "I am very thankful for this Christmas because I have God in my life, family around me and blessing from friends around the world."

Fiona of Stuttgart shared, " I am thankful for my health and happiness for my family this Christmas."
Karin of Netherland shared, "I am thankful for everything I have and people I met and the experience in my life this Christmas."

Not only these two ladies get my 365 Dec QP they also won my Fun Autumn QP and Christmas Time Tea Break.

Congratulations!!!
Here's today's Blog Challenge freebie and today's sharing is "What's your wish for your friends and family."
 If you are new and it's your first time finding out about my blog challenge please go HERE to read more about it.

Today's freebie is a favourite of mine! 7 little children singing a carol! Perfect for 7 days of December.

I am also making a CT call as well. If you are interested please apply.

3 more days of sales at my store, Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment