Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Absence

Dearest friends,
I have been absent for awhile and I apologize that I have not been up-dating myself. There's illness that I have to deal with and because of that when I was well again I have to catch up with what I have missed including designing.

Everything is all right now, and I am back on my feet. Thank you for your patience.
I have two new May mini kits for you to preview.
And I am working on templates inspired by ads. I will write more about my templates in my next blog.
So, here's the new mini kits.

This one here is called FLOWER FESTIVAL.

 This is a mini kit of flowers.
This kit consists of:
8 papers with flower design
1 flower overlay (12X12)
1 pattern border (12inches long)
1 Flower button border (6 inches long)
1 flower frame
2 purple watercolor flowers
1 yellow watercolor flower

The kit is CUOK
Papers are in jpg files
Elements are in png files
all are designed 1 300dpi



This kit below is called MAY FLOWER PARADE

 This Flower mini kit is filled with flower themes.
The kit consists of:
12 flower papers (10 Geometric and 2 Flower parade)
3 flower parade borders
15 colorful flowers of spring season.

The kit is CUOK
Papers are in jpg files
Elements are in png files
all are designed with 300dpi

Thank you again for your patience!! I am so happy to be back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment