Friday, March 4, 2011

I am a Designer Spotlight and Newsletter Freebies.

Hello Friends and DigiScrappers.
Happy Weekend.

I past my Driving Test today! Yeah Yeah! So now that's off my shoulder, one more big test to go in July, the German Language test.

Another good news. I am the Spotlight in This week's Designer spotlight at the shop I design for. Cool or what? I am so happy, so don't for get to sign up for the news letter or go to the DSD Facebook to grab the newsletter so you can grab my 4 overlay freebie!

So, here's the Spotlight about me.

Here's my Sales. All made with my Spring collection, the flower brushes and the Spring Celebration Collection. I think it's the prettiest ad. I have made.


 

This is my Spring Celebration Kit 30% off this week.
 

This is the freebie for this week.

Have a great weekend guys!
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing the driving test and being the Spotlight Designer. :) :)

    ReplyDelete