Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Templates Season!

Hello scrapbooking friends and lovers!

This new season I am inspired in working on templates inspired by the things I see. So here are a few templates I like to share with you. I have included the layouts I have made using the templates.

Here is the preview of the template, you can use 6 photos and there's plenty of journal spaces for you.

Here is a sample of my layout using the template. I did not use 6 photos in this layout, I merge the 6 shapes together and use one landscape picture. The beautiful Lake Constance.

Here's the Preview page, this template is called LONG STORY template.

My next template set is called SUMMER'S BEST. Great template with many photos and an artistic way to display your favorite pictures. About 7 photos can be used but you can also use the photo spaces for journaling.

 Here's my Layout for SUMMER'S BEST template 1


 Here is my SUMMER'S BEST template 2. You are use about 9 photos or less.

And here is the layout using this template above. My Australia holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment