Wednesday, February 2, 2011

XIN NIAN KUAI LE! Happy Chinese New Year.

I have been very busy, because I am also taking the driver's license test on Monday and I have 900 over questions to remember and 30 questions will be given to me and I can have only 2 mistakes.


Tomorrow it a grand celebration. So I am giving away two freebies.
One is the Chinese Names Stickers for letter D. Another is a CNY freebie blog challenge.

So here's the Chinese Name freebie preview.

 Today's Chinese names are Danielle and David. Danielle is pronounced as DAN NEE UH. David is pronounced as DA WAY. I hope you like them. And if you have been following my blog you know where to usually grab the freebie. (psst by my name at the end of the blog)

Here's a surprise blog freebie for Chinese Names Stickers for letter F and G. If you leave a name in the comment for this post for letter F or G, I will pick two names of each letter and make them free for you when it's time for letter F or G.


 I can also make Chinese Names stickers for you if you can not find a name here in my freebies for $3. When you like it please email me at etscraps74@gmail.com and order the name from me. I will make it post it here to link it to DSD where you can purchase it. You name in Chinese will come in 3 different fonts in Chinese and 2 Asian fonts in English, all without shadows and CUOK.


Here are my January Asian Themes kits on Sale at DSD
1) CHINESE LANTERNS

2)YEAR OF THE RABBIT

3)ROMANCE IN THE ORIENT for Valentines day.

4) CNY Promotion.

5) CUTE RABBITS


Now here's the blog Freebie challenge. Wish ETScraps a Happy Chinese New Year for this rabbit year in the comment. The first 20 will receive this Cute Rabbit Mini Kit from me. Make sure that your name will link me to your blog so that I can inform you that you can collect the freebie. So, first 20 people.

So go one grab the Letter D freebie and head on to the Comments area.

DayDreamer, I did not forget about you, you will received an email from me and I have a gift for you from the last posting. Probably I'll sent next week when I am done with my exam.

Have a great week !

PS: The challenge ends on the day I post the next freebie.

2 comments:

  1. Gong XiFa Cai! Happy Year of the Rabbit and a year of sophistication and sensitivity! Our two girls were born in China so we will attend a CNY party hosted by our U.S. adoption agency this weekend. Barbara (my email is sandbar86 @ aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fine. I understand about being busy. You take your time, I'm not going anywhere. :) Happy Year of the Rabbit and thank you for todays freebie names. :)

    I do have a question, how do you pronounce the name Ethan in Chinese. That is my son's name and I was just curious how you would say it. :)

    Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete