Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Easter Templates, Easter Paper Packs, Thanks and Piggy Love Freebie

Hello Ladies!

I have been busy studying for my Germany Driving Theory test last month. 920 Questions and in the test I have to do 30questions but can only have 2 mistakes. I pass the test with flying colours.

So I am back now, and I have some Easter templates and Paper packs.

Before I continue, I want to thank two ladies for participating the CNY comment challenge. I have sent you the links to your Blog comment prize.

Now to the Easter items I have at my store.

The Easter Egg Templates. This template set comes with 5 layered templates. See below for individual templates.







Next is the Easter Line Paper Pack. It has 9 12x12 inches papers of Easter color, soft and bright papers.
 My Chinese Names letter E will come in my next post as I want to give you a Valentine's freebie. I know it's a little late but can still it to keep good memories of your love one.

My up coming March items will be Spring Paper packs, flower brushes and a Spring kit. To go to my store please click on the preview. To grab my freebie, click on my name. Have fun with Piggy Love.

Have a great weekend.
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment