Sunday, February 27, 2011

March Items!

March is here. Despite freezing cold still, I am in a flower mode. I have made some brushes for you and a beautiful Spring Kit called SPRING CELEBRATION.

I am taking a driving test this Friday, and one would think I would not be nervous as I started driving since 17, but any test makes me nervous.

So to calm my nerves I have been making beautiful things for you.

Opps, just realised there's a typo on the title of this brush set. Sorry will change it the next time I log on. This is the Arrow Brush, 10 brushes all together. I have included the preview from my PSE Brush Preview.


 Now come to my Spring brush set, 3 sets all together. 9 flower brushes in each set. You can see it clearly here. The next two below are flower brush set 2 and 3.

 Now, my March Kit: SPRING CELEBRATION.
What is so unique about this kit is that I have included a good mix of medium for those who are designing for Spring theme things. I have papers, Elements, overlays and brushes.

Beautiful floral kit for your Spring or Floral layouts. Spring celebrations allows you to admire flowers. Many are paper flower handmade.
Paper are in 12x12inch jpg files. Each elements are in png files. The kit also includes ab abr file. All in 300dpi and CUOK.

The kit includes:
10 floral papers
4 colourful floral overlays (In preview the word "With overlay" on the paper means that paper comes with overlay)
5 Paper flowers
3 floral stickers
1 brush (with 3 flowers similar to the floral stickers)
2 floral frames
4 floral borders
4 floral paper tags
1 hand-drawn bee
1 hand-drawn butterfly

This is a huge kit, with 6 downloads. It's my biggest kit yet. I hope you enjoy working with my kit.

Tomorrow I will post the freebie here.

Have a good week ahead.
Elisabeth

2 comments: