Monday, February 28, 2011

March items in store, Blog Freebie and Newsletter Freebie.

Good Monday!
My March items are in DSD store now. Please have a closer look at the items here or at the store. (just click the preview)
SPRING CELEBRATION


HAND-DRAWN ARROW BRUSH

HAND-DRAWN FLOWER BRUSH1

HAND-DRAWN FLOWER BRUSH2


HAND-DRAWN FLOWER BRUSH3

This is my Freebie for DSD Newsletter coming up this Friday. You go to Digi Styles Design and sign up as a customer and you can receive the freebie weekly. This one here below will be out end of this week.


And for today's freebie to celebrate Spring and the beautiful background paper, here's a brush for you.
Please grab it by my name, there's a link there. So, I am working on the Chinese Names for Letter E, and if you want me to work on your name (if it happens to be F and onwards) drop it on the Comment section and I will make one for you. As the next Freebie of course.

So, have a wonderful week, and come back soon to grab more freebies.


Elisabeth (freebie here)

No comments:

Post a Comment