Thursday, January 20, 2011

Year of the Rabbit and Sale.

Gong Xi Fa Chai! Happy Spring Festival or Happy Chinese New Year. It's the year of the Rabbit and I am one year older. Boo Hoo. Last year was my year, Tiger but this year the tigers move on for the meek and cute rabbits.

I have a sale, yea! It's a by a kit and get one template free. I have four Chinese Themed kits and the sale is that when you purchase one of these four kits you get a free template(s). Four different Kits with four different templates. Some freebies come with one template, some has 4 templates. Have a look at the deal below.

 
Here's a closer look at the kits and templates. Click on the preview to go to my store.




 I am working on my Year of the Rabbit Kit for Chinese New Year. I hope I get it in on time for you.
Have a good weekend.

Love
ETScraps

No comments:

Post a Comment