Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine, Templates and Freebies

Hello there ..
Happy New Year and I hope you all had a great rest.
I did but I have been working hard and I have some new templates, a Valentine Kit and a freebie you.

So let me show you my new products













Romance in the Orient is a wonderful kit for everyone who likes a little difference in their layout this year. The papers are unique, especially the watercolor papers and the embossed Love paper.

 The papers are in jpg file. The elements, wordart and overlay are in png files.

This kit consist of
7 Papers
1 Ai (Love) overlay
3 flowers
3 Ai (Love) Borders - plain red, red in black border, red in white border
5 Stickers (3 water color style and 2 in cartoon style)
2 Mats for your journaling
2 Chinese ornament decoration with Love Character in the middle
3 Wordart in English
4 Wordart in Chinese Characters ( I love you, I love you very much, I will always love you and Happy Valentine's Day) - They are also explained with pronunciation in each file.

This kit is Commercial Use OK.

Your Freebie!
Your Freebie is about love. 2 word art, in English with Oriental font and a Chinese Character phrase (Hern Ai Ni) Hern=Very, Ai=Love, Ni=You

Enjoy and please click on the Love word to grab your freebie.
Have a wonderful week my friends.

Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment