Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chinese Names Freebie for you.

Chinese New Year is just around the block and Valentines day too.


I am giving away Chinese Names in Chinese characters and Oriental font for English names in Alphabetical order. (To get the freebie, read till the end to find how where to download the freebie)

Every so other day, I will post two new names. So today it's A - Amelia and Andrew.
I will pick the names I love in each alphabet, a girl's name and a boy's name. They come with pronunciation. So, Amelia is pronounced as A-ME-LI-YA and Andrew as AN-DE-LU.

Of course the freebie series will end when I reach the alphabet Z. These Freebies are CUOK too.
If you like my freebie as you have seen the quality of my work and you like me to make a Chinese Name for you, I can do that for you for a small price.

For $3 you get 3 Chinese character font-style of the name you ask for (Vertical and horizontal, just like the freebie. Meaning altogether 6 of them.) and two Asian font in the English name as bonus. Please see below the 3 Chinese character font-styles. The characters have no shadows, only in this preview and it is CUOK.
To order, leave me a comment "I like to order the name for (Jessica)."
Come back the next to my blog and your product will on my blog, the preview will link you to the shop (Digi Style Designs store) where you can go make a purchase.

Well, enjoy today's freebie. My name will lead you there.
Have a good week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment