Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Quick Pages from Fun Autumn Kit

Three simple and great for journaling quickpages for you. These Quickpages are made great for those who like to added more embellishment into their layouts. Or for those to love to add some journal. Sometimes when you like to write something too many embellishments would distract the readers.

Here's the sample of the quickpages.
Here is the more detailed QP. It has a cute pumpkin frame.  A nice feathered picture and ample of space for embellishments and journal.
 The second QP has two cute owls and hedgehog and you can insert two big pictures. Again plenty of space for you to personalised your QP.
 The third one you can insert 3 pictures. I have added some autumn leaves from the autumn leaves embellishment set and the Falling Leaves Alpha.
I made a sample from one of the QP  for you to see. It's the beautiful autumn scenery of Germany and a nice poem to go with. I am sending this to my mom.
The 3 QP is $1.50 at the DSD shop, 50cents each.
I hope to see you there. Have great day, it's sunny here where I am. How about where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment