Sunday, October 24, 2010

First CUOK kit and a freebie





Finally, the wait has arrived. It took me several days to get everything all settled and I am happy to show you my first CUOK kit. I have also made another CU Asian kit and two CU elements.
So the first kit is called Fun Autumn.
It's my first time experiencing Autumn in Germany and I can see many mushrooms popping out in the forest in autumn. So I thought it would be a great element to add to my kit. These 4 cute owls and the two hedgehogs are certainly very cute elements to have for your autumn layout as well. The last for papers are pictures of autumn in Germany where I really like to have in this kit.
The borders are really cute too. For more details click on the preview to see a layout of all the papers and elements.


Next CU kit I have today is an Asian Themed kit called Oriental Journey.
The papers in this kit are all linen papers. Four plain linen papers and 8 others with Oriental patterns. I added two Chinese pattern frames and they come in .psd format. 3 cute tabs with Chinese painting peony. The two Chinese characters means Good Luck. The 3 glittered dragons are great for your Oriental or Asian themed layouts. For more details click on the preview to see a layout of all the papers and elements.


As autumn is already here I am sure you are enjoying making layouts of your children playing with layers full of leaves. These elements will create nice autumn layouts for you.


                                                    These autumn leaves comes in two forms. Sticker forms, meaning it has a white border and natural form. They come with no shadow. Each leave is in it's individual file of 10x8 inches. It's pretty big so that you can have good image when you play with the size of the elements.
To see the details of the leaves click on the preview.

Of course last but not least. Today's freebie. It's leave from Autumn Leaves Set1 collection and an extra tab from the Oriental Journey kit. It's not part of that kit. It's the 4th tab.


Click on the preview to get it. I hope you enjoy previewing my kits and working with them. You can also preview my kit in the KIT PREVIEWS page to see details.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment