Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sales, New kits and Freebie!

Hello Digital Scrapbookers!

Good News! I have 3 more freebies coming up for the next three weeks.
Before that I have two new mini kits for only $1.99

Here they are.
The Christmas Time Tea Break, A very cute mini kit with 8 papers, 1 Snowman, 1 Cookie Jar close, 1 Cookie Jar Open, one Hot Drink and two cookies! I truely enjoyed designing this mini kit.
 Another cute mini kit is the Playful Snowman. It's now snowing so much here in Germany and I see kids making snowmen that inspired me. This mini kit consists of 1 playful snowman paper, 4 playful snowmen and 2 playful snowman candles!
 All my Christmas Products are 50% off until the end of December. If you are looking for something special or unique click on the ad to go to my store.
Last but not lease click on my name to receive my December weekly freebie. A candle journal mat. Have a wonderful week ahead! Happy Advent !

Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment